SEARCH IM MY BLOG

Custom Search

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT IN FLORENCE?

Jul 3, 2012

FOLLOWING THE MOON IN FLORENCE



Last sunday, I was walking home after watching the final of Euro2012. By the way, congratulations to the Spanish team. I was riding my bike, when I looked up, attracted by a bright glow in the sky behind the buildings. And then I saw it: a nice, clear, white moon. So I took my phone and I did some shooting in the streets of Florence.

This is Via De' Sassetti (Sassetti street) and you can see on the background Davanzati Palace, where is the Museum of the old Florentine house.


















Then Piazza della Repubblica (Republic Square)...














... the moon under the arch of the Uffizi Gallery's courtyard and...






... and finally, Galileo Galilei thinking at the stars, and the moon behind him.



0 OPINIONS:

Post a Comment